Working people have had enough. Everything is going up but our wages. Ministers partied while people died. Now they do nothing while living standards plummet and P&O lays off hundreds of workers on the spot.
It is time for a new deal for working people. We need help with energy bills and a real pay rise for every worker. Let’s take matters into our own hands – and get out on the streets.
On 18 June, in London, let’s tell this government: we DEMAND better.
– A real pay rise for every worker – and a real living wage for all
– Respect and security for all workers – ban zero hours contracts, ban fire and rehire, decent sick pay now
– End racism at work
– Tax energy profits to pay our bills
– Raise universal credit
– Boost union bargaining rights now
– And more than that: we demand a government that listens and acts to support working people.
Join us in London on 18 June. Please fill in form below to book your seat(s) on the coach. Coach seats are free to members and family of supporting unions, and we hope to provide them free to non-union members too depending on demand. However, if demand is very high we may have to make a small charge. This will not be more than £5.
Bring your banners, your placards and signs. Bring your workmates, your family and friends. Invite local community organisations, foodbanks and allies. Let’s make some noise, get out on the streets and start the push back: WE DEMAND BETTER.
Called by the TUC, supported by major national unions. Local mobilisation supported by Oxford & District Trades Union Council, Oxfordshire UNISON Health branch and more …